Friday, June 16, 2006
















So summer is officially here! I finished off with finals last week - I cant even begin to tell you how good it feels to be done. So after finishing up with school I went camping with friends up in the woods somewhere, it was totally sweet. It was exactly what I needed. And now in a couple hours ill be on my way to summer camp with Power House. I have to say, my summers started off pretty sweet. I have a feeling that God is just about to rock my world, and you know what, I think im totally okay with that. Im excited to see what's in store for me this summer. Hope you are all having a fabulous summer so far. Ill be seeing ya. ciao.

Learning to Need You

by Justin McRoberts

I've forgotten

Just how sweet your

Mercies are Lord

Could you remind me

You've been faithful in my weakness

Father your love

Overwhelms my soul

I'm learning to need you

I cry out your name

I am in need of your mercies, Jesus

Despite my pride and my shame

I'm learning to need you

No comments: