Saturday, July 02, 2005

So can i just say i love it here. Im begining to understand why God wanted me to come here on this project. And its only the third day. i feel like ive been here for so much longer. Its amazing to meet with people from all over the country and just right of the bat have something in common with them.That even though we never knew each other before this we still are family, we have something thats bonded us thats greater than anything else. We are all here becasue Gods called us to be here. And to meet with these people and get to know them is just amazing. They are my brotheres and sisters and the very fact that i get to spend the next 2 weeks just growing closer and seeing what really matters to them, just rocks my socks off. =) they really are pretty rad. And whats even more amazing is that i know God is doing some amazing things here. And im excieted to see what it is that he's going to show me. So yeah, i can say im having a pretty sweet time over here. Im the most tired ive been in a long time, but its definatly worth it. Actually today we went on a 6 hour hike, i thought i was gunna pass out half way up the rock. I think the thing that got me the most was the elevation, little old me is coming for sea level and here i am trying to climb 2000 feet in 2.5 miles. It was definatly a challenge, but it was definatly worth it. By the time i got up to the top and was able to see that awesome view of the Rockies and all the mountains, i forgot about all my aches and pains and was just in awe of just how beautiful and breathtaking it all was. I felt so small compared to everything around me, it was definatley humbling to see all these beautiful things God created. And know that He is in control. I dont know what it is about nature that just geting me, but it always does. So that was something id definatly do over again if i had the chance, it was pretty sweet. So now im definatly looking foward to a day of rest tomm, i have a feeling ill be hurting a bit, but im sure ill be good. And then i officially start classes on monday, with the first week doing Old Testament survey along with Bible Doctrine. Im actually pretty excieted to jump in and just start up some of these classes. So yeah, thats a little about whats going on with me the last couple of days. Hope you all are doing good. i do miss you all, but im sure you all are just having a sweet time. But ill be writing on and off to check and and tell ya whats new with me. Well good nite, im off to go play some capture the flag. It should be sweet! well talk to you all soon. ciao.

No comments: