Friday, July 22, 2005

So im finally home, back here in California. I have to admit that the last couple of days have been a nice break for me. There’s nothing like sleeping in your own bed, let me tell ya. And being able to hang out with fam. and friends has been pretty sweet. But for the first couple of days I was home, it just felt weird, not seeing everyone from CO. I guess that when you spend every waking minute with friends for two weeks and then a separated from them, you are bound to feel kinda weird at first. And in all truthfulness I really do miss everyone. I can’t wait to start planning some trips and go visit peeps, it should be sweet. And also, I guess just everything about my time in Colorado in general was just such an experience that its strange being away from there. And there’s definitely a lot of thought processing that I need to do from all that I learned there. =0) So glad I have about 2 months left of summer before school starts up again, hopefully ill be able to have tons of down time to do it.

Well so now that im home from Colorado and have been able to rest and catch up on stuff. Now im off again on another adventure, I leave for Arizona in a couple of hours. Im going with TTT, (which is PH’s graduating Seniors/student leaders), on their last trip with PH before they head of to college. So we’re actually going to Arizona to go work/ help out at a Navajo reservation, so im pretty stoked about that. There’s not a whole lot of information that I have on what we’re actually going to be doing there, that’s partially my fault ( blame it on my bad memory) =0/. But I can say that im just really looking forward to the trip and what God is going to be showing us through it. My hope and prayer is that we’re able to have a safe trip, sweet times, and are able to allow ourselves to listen to whatever God has in store for us and to take it to heart. It should be Sweet! So with that my friends I bid you a good nite, and ill be talking with you soon. I’ll be sure to post on what we’re up to while we’re in Arizona. Well good nite, ciao.

No comments: