Saturday, July 23, 2005

Well were finally here in Arizona. So far its been some good times. Yesterday we drove to Las Vegas and stayed at the Excalibur Hotel. And walked the strip and checked out the Cesears Palace and the Belagio. I think the highlight of the night was either the cheesecake, from the Cheesecake factory, that I ate (it was amazing, im a fan).Or the fountain light show that we saw at the Belagio. So that was basically Vegas. Then this morning we woke up and drove to Utah, to this place where we rented inner tubes and rode down the river in them. That was actually pretty sweet, the view was amazing, having the canyons just right there. That was definitely something I enjoyed, some of the views I saw today were absolutely breath taking. And seriously you really can’t beat going down a river and playing around with friends, acting like little kids. =0) Well so after we did that, we hit up lunch and then headed out to the Zion national park. Which was an adventure in it self. It was amazingly beautiful! That’s all I have to say about that. So after we were done playing around and hiking up some sweet rocks we headed off to Page, Arizona. This is where we’re staying for that night. So today is our kickback/relaxing day before we head of to the reservation tomorrow. All in all im pretty pumped to go to the reservation tomm. , im ready to just kinda dive in, ya know. Im excited to see what God has in store for us there. Well I should probably head off to bed, but hope you all are doing great. I don’t know if ill be having internet connection while im there. But if you need to get a hold of me or just wanna chat it up and give me some luv ill have my phone so give me a call and hopefully ill have reception. If not you can leave a sick message for me to hear when i get home =0). Well kids, hope you all have a sweet week; you will all be in my prayers. Im looking forward to getting home and catching up on what you all have been up to. Well chat with yall soon, k. ciao. =0)

1 comment:

boarderdudet said...

hope you all are having a blast! tell the clan i said hi. much love and so many hugs!