Saturday, July 16, 2005

So here I am, at the end of my 2 weeks in Colorado. Im actually pretty sad that it’s over. I woke up this morning and was able to hang out with friends before we all flew out, and I was amazed at how close I grew to some of these people in just two weeks. It’s been such a blessing to be able to be put in a situation where you know no one and by the end of your time together you can truly say that some of those friendships built will be ones that well last forever. It was really such an honor to have gotten the opportunity to get to know those girls. They reminded me that its okay to be vulnerable, that life is better lived when lived together; they inspired me to be a better person. They accepted me for who I was, but at the same time pushed me to dive deeper into who I am. They defiantly gave me a lot to think about. =0). So thanx girls, your awesome! What I also liked about Colorado was the fact that I was able to get away and be able to process some stuff God’s put on my heart. There is so much ive learned, from all the crazy outdoor stuff, to the late night talks, to all those little moments that will forever stay with me. So my hope and prayer is that as I leave here, I take with me everything that ive learned and experience and not just look back on it as a good experience but as a time that’s refined me to be the person im mean t to be. So yes, im looking forward to go home and sleep in my own bed and hang out with peeps back home, but im sad to leave this place, these people who have meant so much to me. But im almost positive ill see them all again, so I aightn’t trippen =0).
Well that’s about it, hope you all are good. Chat with you soon & God Bless.
Ciao.

No comments: